- Ask him to send a baby picture of himself or another picture without you in it and make it your computer wallpaper (“That shot of you and your Grandpa Rex after you caught that big salmon? Superhot.”)
- Change the background of her phone to a picture of the two of you.
- Make a playlist of all the songs that remind you of your relationship and put it on his iPod, iPhone or a USB stick.
- Copy and paste the lyrics from a love song into an email and send it to her.
- Send him a link to a song on YouTube that makes you think of him.
- Think about something you’ve both wanted to do together (travel to Costa Rica, learn French, build a fence, etc.) and find a TV show you can tape, or a website that shows you how to do it. Plan a date night around watching it together.
- Email her an old photo of the two of you on vacation or your wedding day.
- Set the DVR to record a show she’s been talking about but hasn’t yet recorded. Or look for a show you know she’ll like and tape it for her.
- Clean his computer keyboard and monitor.
- In the middle of the day, send a text message that says “Thinking of you.”